ADVANCED ANALYSIS OF
FILES AND INFRINGEMENTS
Our advanced tachograph file analysis system provides you with all the information you need to prevent and correct violations or document and appeal penalties.
Leave nothing to chance.
Infringements and records that may be grounds for penalties. Driving times, speeding, errors in manual entries, all explained and represented graphically in a simple way so that it can be explained to drivers.
Data from start and end of working day records inserted in the tachograph. Detects duplicates and mismatches caused by habits that can lead to serious penalties.
All incidents and faults recorded in the tachograph and driver files, together with other important records, such as last calibrations or roadside inspections, with information on the activity performed on the tachograph by the inspecting officer.
- Report of infringements by vehicle and driver.
- Details of infringements with graphs and references to the laws infringed.
- Incident and fault records.
- Speeding, roadside checks, sensor errors, calibrations.
- Control of manual start of activity entries.
- Manual activity certificates and automatic suggestions.
• Reduces infringements in a preventive and proactive way.
• Detects and corrects bad habits early.
• Instant and detailed reporting of records and violations.
• Document resources to eliminate or reduce penalties.
• Better trained, more efficient and satisfied drivers.
• Automates and prints Activity Certificates.