A scalable digital key solution to help you secure your shared vehicles, reduce costs and increase utilisation.
A solution for shared mobility fleets (carsharing)
Optimise your fleet operations with Geotab Keyless, available exclusively on the ProPlus + Keyless tariff plan. Discover how a keyless solution can benefit your fleet.
Geotab Keyless is a flexible and scalable solution that replaces physical vehicle keys. Thanks to this solution, users of shared fleets or carsharing can conveniently unlock the car from their mobile phone via a third-party application.
Discover the advantages of a shared fleet
Secure keyless access
Lock and unlock vehicles via Bluetooth or mobile connection without the need for a physical key. Geotab Keyless ensures that only authorised users have access to your vehicles.
Know where your vehicles are at all times. Take advantage of full fleet visibility to reduce, reuse or redeploy your vehicles and increase utilisation.
Geotab Keyless is easy to install and is compatible with all vehicles that have an unlocking key, including electric and hybrid, light, medium or heavy-duty vehicles.
Protect your vehicles
Increase the security of your fleet against theft and misuse with remote vehicle management, starter inhibit function and much more.
Booking software partners
Create your own software or use one of our specialised partners’ software.
Processable telematic data
Keep your fleet running smoothly with preventive maintenance, collision detection, accident reconstruction, and more!
Comfort and compatibility
- Fully digitised keys that lock and unlock vehicles over a Bluetooth® connection via the IOX-KEYLESS or via the mobile connection of Geotab GO9 devices.
- Integrations with a wide variety of best-in-class car sharing software solutions.
- Easy-to-use APIs for quick integration into new systems.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles that have an unlocking key.
- Secure access to vehicles even when parked outside mobile coverage areas via the driver’s mobile phone or an NFC tag.
- Optional wiring for inhibiting the starter motor when the vehicle is not in use.
- Limiting access to individual vehicles and users to certain days or times.
- Fault detection and proactive vehicle maintenance planning to avoid repair costs.