I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the current legislation, Tecnoflotas (from now on, also Web Site) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the security level adapted to the risk of the collected data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
Address: C/ Rosario, 119, C.P. 02003, Albacete, SPAIN
Contact telephone: +34 967 606 612
Contact email: email@example.com
Register of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Tecnoflotas, through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Tecnoflotas and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to meet a request or query from the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Tecnoflotas are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Tecnoflotas undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is required because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
The personal data are collected and managed by Tecnoflotas with the purpose of facilitating, speeding up and fulfilling the commitments established between the Web Site and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or consultation.
Likewise, the data could be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operative and statistical, and activities proper of the social object of Tecnoflotas, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Web Site.
At the moment in which the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: , or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Destination of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent to the lawful processing of their personal data by Tecnoflotas. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing shall only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Tecnoflotas undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Tecnoflotas cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Tecnoflotas and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: this is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Tecnoflotas is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Tecnoflotas has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Tecnoflotas.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-http://www.tecnoflotas.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User’s ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: C/ Rosario, 119, C.P. 02003, Albacete, SPAIN
Links to third party websites
The Web Site can include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties different from Tecnoflotas, and that therefore are not operated by Tecnoflotas. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).